"Built in 1925, this one-story brick bungalow is the district's representative of a type of residence which was popular throughout Farmington and the state of Utah during this period of time. Resting on a raised concrete foundation, the house is covered by a hip roof. The main facade is graced by a covered front porch which features a clipped gable and hipped cornice returns which is supported by two large brick columns. The overall design of the house is influenced to a degree by the Prairie style which emphasized horizontality. Providing this emphasis is the low sloped hip roof with a wide to moderate overhang, wide continuous frieze, raised concrete foundation, and a continuous horizontal soldier course of brick just above the foundation line."
Edward Franklin Clark, grandson of Ezra T. Clark, built this home. Edward was a farmer, 1915-24. From 1923 to 1960 he was with Miller Floral Co. as salesman and as assistant sales manager. He served as Farmington City Recorder, 1920-22, Treasurer, 1924-26, Councilman, 1932-34, and as City Justice of the Peace, 1962-70. He married Aureta Potter in 1915.